Post Reply  New Topic
SubscribeBeta Buddies
BlackNeonFerret
-----
Enthusiast
Kudos: 137
Votes: 30
female uk
However, my LFS says Common Plecs get to 12ins max, and Red Tailed Cats get to 24ins max...
My friend is trying the 'when my hamsters die' thing, but with gerbils. For now, it sounds like a nice little setup. Keep us posted
Post InfoPosted 20-Feb-2006 18:19Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
divertran
-----
Fish Addict
Kudos: 469
Votes: 165
male usa
Hi, I don't know if I'd put anything in there. WHAT you put in with a betta can be just as important as WHEN you put it. For example in a small tank the betta has probably already claimed it as his own, and anything you put in may be considered invading his territory and trouble may arise. If you put a betta in with other already existing fish there may be much less trouble. And definitely, with betta, avoid anything with longer flowing finnage.
Post InfoPosted 20-Feb-2006 20:28Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
FinFancier07
-----
Fingerling
Kudos: 7
One last question. Do ADFs have a large or small bio-load.

Dreamseeker - sorry I read over your last question. My betta is blue with red points
Post InfoPosted 22-Feb-2006 00:45Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
luvmykrib
-----
Fish Addict
Kudos: 256
Votes: 27
female canada
An easy way to deal with the betta having his territory invaded is to bag him up, intro the new fish and then let him back in, do this with the tank lights out in the evening and leave the lights off til morning, you can rearrange the caves if you have them, this way everyone starts off fresh. My betta accepted all his new friends quite well, but in my other tank it is the krib I have to use this trick with, and it works fairly well.

"If you're afraid you'll make a mistake, you won't make anything."
-Family Circus
Post InfoPosted 22-Feb-2006 01:04Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
# Pages: 1, 2
Post Reply  New Topic
Jump to: 

The views expressed on this page are the implied opinions of their respective authors.
Under no circumstances do the comments on this page represent the opinions of the staff of FishProfiles.com.

FishProfiles.com Forums, version 11.0
Mazeguy Smilies