Post Reply  New Topic
SubscribeMy Tank.......
riri1
----------
Fish Addict
Kudos: 435
Votes: 44
male
I havent been keeping 100% upkeep on my tank lately while trying to make enough money for a 90 gallon set up!!!!!!!! atm my only tank 55 growout has had a amonia spike to 1.0 ppm and my nitrate is at 5.0 ppm........ how would i get them amonia down on this tank??????? i might plant it if that will help.......

enough of the 55 on to the 90...... im getting this tank in a few months and im planing to plant it and have plent of driftwood and smooth rocks but im really stuck on wat to stock it wit....... right now the stock that im moveing uo from the 55 is 1 delhezi bichir 1 senguals bichir 1 ornate bichir 1 palmas B. bichir and a 8" raphel catfish........ the final stock from what ive been thinking is
6- delhezi bichirs
6- clown loaches
1- bristelnose pleco
2- wild oscars
2- syno eruptus
it will have 2 hob and 1 canister filter so will be well filter and planted........ plant will probly 2 amazon swords maybe sometype of val....... u think the stocking is gona be a bit much? any thoughts are helpful!!!!!!!
Post InfoPosted 14-Jun-2009 14:28Profile AIM PM Edit Report 
Lindy

---------------
----------
Administrator
Show me the Shishies!
Kudos: 1350
Votes: 730
female australia au-victoria
What have you got in the 55 growout tank? Maybe there are too many fish?
What filtration is on it?
Check to see if there is any uneaten food in the substrate or under any decor in the tank.

I personally think the stock for the 90 is too much. The oscars along would need that space when full grown.

Before you criticize someone walk a mile in their shoes. That way you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
Post InfoPosted 15-Jun-2009 06:36Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
riri1
----------
Fish Addict
Kudos: 435
Votes: 44
male
well for filteration on the 55 grow out i got 2 aquaclear 110's the stock for the 55 is 1 delhezi bichir 1 senguals bichir 1 ornate bichir 1 palmas B. bichir and a 8" raphel catfish........ yea the 90 is pretty stocked i might take away the clown loaches and the syno cats......... but what do u think of oscars and plants i have had them full grown in with huge!!!!! amazon swords some leaves where as big at the full grown oscars !!!!! im gona test water that has been siting out over night but if i remember correctly ive already done in once in the past and came out with 5 ppm nitrates only so its good water if nothing has changed........ the uneaten food was the first thing i checked for theres a lot of fish in the tank but its been that way for a long time nothing new has been added only missed 1 week of water changes........
Post InfoPosted 15-Jun-2009 08:42Profile AIM PM Edit Delete Report 
Post Reply  New Topic
Jump to: 

The views expressed on this page are the implied opinions of their respective authors.
Under no circumstances do the comments on this page represent the opinions of the staff of FishProfiles.com.

FishProfiles.com Forums, version 11.0
Mazeguy Smilies