L# Pages: 1, 2, 3
SubscribeE-Z Breeders!?!?!?
Cichlid Kid
-----
Fish Addict
Kudos: 285
Votes: 34
male usa
im not ashamed,but if i can find lfs's in the florida area, certaintly wouldnt you agree some one who lives in the florida AREA can find the lfs?he has just asked the same question in multiple threads
Post InfoPosted 14-Jan-2009 14:10Profile AIM PM Edit Report 
Shinigami

---------------
---------------
---------------
Ichthyophile
Catfish/Oddball Fan
Kudos: 2915
male usa us-delaware
EditedEdited by Shinigami
Being in Florida, you should have many excellent fish stores locally. There are three or four privately-owned fish stores in a 20-30 minute drive from me! There should be a store near you a well. The phone book is one place to look. Sometimes some of the stores around here will print coupons in the newspaper. Doing a search on Google Maps could help too. If you have a local aquarium club, consider going to a meeting; members will not only know a lot about aquarium fish-keeping, but will know the area and help to direct you to fish stores.

Here's a link to a search I did:
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&source=s_q&abauth=f30fff3d%3A1ng3_i_DzhM7XyeeTLdX05qxon0&view=text&hl=en&q=port+st+lucie+tropical+fish+store

I agree that you guys came on a little hard. Rather than turn someone away, try to give them a positive experience, not just for the forum but with the hobby overall.

--------------------------------------------
The aquarist is one who must learn the ways of the biologist, the chemist, and the veterinarian.
Post InfoPosted 14-Jan-2009 21:52Profile PM Edit Report 
Cichlid Kid
-----
Fish Addict
Kudos: 285
Votes: 34
male usa
ok, well i apologize for coming on hard,and id also like to apologize bettadude for my class mate who thought that it would be funny to harrass you on the forum.we are doing a project on water polutant and how decaying matter and other things can take a toll on the nitrogen cycle for my ecology class,so i thought to share this website but apparently highschool kids cant act mature enough.also another tip to find other lfs may be to ask employees at the storeabout other lfs(if you dont want them to think that they you would rather spend your money else where, simply tell them they did not have something you were looking for but ask if theyd recommmend another store that may have it,and there you go)or perhaps some customers in the store may know of one and would be happy to tell you.
Post InfoPosted 14-Jan-2009 23:18Profile AIM PM Edit Report 
# Pages: 1, 2, 3
Jump to: 

The views expressed on this page are the implied opinions of their respective authors.
Under no circumstances do the comments on this page represent the opinions of the staff of FishProfiles.com.

FishProfiles.com Forums, version 11.0
Mazeguy Smilies