SubscribeColumbian tetras bred
Dangerous Dave
----------
Hobbyist
Kudos: 179
Votes: 3
male australia
Hi,

Just thought that I would share some good news. I have a 90g tank with a heap of male guppies, a pair of salmon rainbowfish, harlequin rasboras, pepper cories, albino bristelnose cats and some columbian tetras.
I noticed some baby fish swimming around in there this morning with the same colours as the columbian tetras!!!
A bit of a shock I must admit, they must have laid their eggs in a clump of java moss in the tank. There are at least four swimming around which is quite a feat on their part with all the possible predators in the tank.

Post InfoPosted 27-Jun-2006 03:55Profile PM Edit Report 
keithgh

---------------
---------------
*Ultimate Fish Guru*
Kudos: 6918
Votes: 1542
male australia au-victoria
Well done looks like you have worked on a policy of leave it alone and see what happens. They also must be very happy to breed any way. How soon before any photos?

Have a look in [link=My Profile] http://www.fishprofiles.com/forums/member.aspx?id=1935[/link] for my tank info

Look here for my
Betta 11Gal Desktop & Placidity 5ft Community Tank Photos

Keith

Near enough is not good enough, therefore good enough is not near enough, and only your best will do.
I VOTE DO YOU if not WHY NOT?
VOTE NOW VOTE NOW
Post InfoPosted 27-Jun-2006 04:54Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
Post Reply  New Topic
Jump to: 

The views expressed on this page are the implied opinions of their respective authors.
Under no circumstances do the comments on this page represent the opinions of the staff of FishProfiles.com.

FishProfiles.com Forums, version 11.0
Mazeguy Smilies