SubscribeExcellent news today
keithgh

---------------
---------------
*Ultimate Fish Guru*
Kudos: 6918
Votes: 1542
male australia au-victoria
Finally the Eye Dr has given me the its going very well come back in three months. I stop the eye drops in one months time for the right eye first time in just over three years. No more steroids which means no more long eyelashes or thick eyebrows. They get so long they actually curl under and rub the eye which can cause damage.
Back to gym and swimming Feb 1st 09 just to be on the safe side, I am taking no chances with swimming in a chlorine pool.

Keith

Near enough is not good enough, therefore good enough is not near enough, and only your best will do.
I VOTE DO YOU if not WHY NOT?
VOTE NOW VOTE NOW
Post InfoPosted 20-Nov-2008 11:16Profile PM Edit Report 
Babelfish

---------------
---------------
---------------
Administrator
Small Fry with Ketchup
Kudos: 8324
Votes: 1570
female australia us-maryland
excellent keith!

curled under eyelashes are no fun I'd hate knowing that something I was doing was causing it.

^_^

Post InfoPosted 20-Nov-2008 12:38Profile Homepage AIM MSN PM Edit Delete Report 
moondog

---------------
---------------
The Hobnob-lin
Kudos: 1038
Votes: 4366
male usa
congrats keith!

"That's the trouble with political jokes in this country... they get elected!" -- Dave Lippman
Post InfoPosted 20-Nov-2008 18:00Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
Calilasseia

---------------
-----
*Ultimate Fish Guru*
Panda Funster
Kudos: 2828
Votes: 731
male uk

Welcome news indeed Keith.

As for the pool, try and find a good, properly watertight set of goggles. Worth the extra money if it means you can enjoy your swimming in a worry free manner.

Panda Catfish fan and keeper/breeder since Christmas 2002
Post InfoPosted 24-Nov-2008 05:15Profile Homepage PM Edit Delete Report 
keithgh

---------------
---------------
*Ultimate Fish Guru*
Kudos: 6918
Votes: 1542
male australia au-victoria
Thank you every one at the moment every thing is going along slowly that is the way I want it. I actually read the eye chart right up to the last line.
As far as Goggles I have the best I can get but there is still the chance of leakage, what I have found over the years it is the straps that cause the problems not the actual goggles. I have tossed out good goggles because of broken straps.
Our pool runs at 26-27c slightly warmer because it is considered a children's learning pool and because of the extra heat this means more chlorine and that is what causes the problems, even my bathers are designed for chlorine pools other wise its new bathers every six months if I am lucky.
When I start swimming again it will be 5 days a week.

Have a look in [link=My Profile] http://www.fishprofiles.com/forums/member.aspx?id=1935[/link] for my tank info
Look here for my
Betta 11Gal Desktop & Placidity 5ft Community Tank Photos

Keith

Near enough is not good enough, therefore good enough is not near enough, and only your best will do.
I VOTE DO YOU if not WHY NOT?
VOTE NOW VOTE NOW
Post InfoPosted 24-Nov-2008 08:29Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
Post Reply  New Topic
Jump to: 

The views expressed on this page are the implied opinions of their respective authors.
Under no circumstances do the comments on this page represent the opinions of the staff of FishProfiles.com.

FishProfiles.com Forums, version 11.0
Mazeguy Smilies