SubscribeEye update and Great Grandson photos
keithgh

---------------
---------------
*Ultimate Fish Guru*
Kudos: 6918
Votes: 1542
male australia au-victoria
The eye operation recovery is going along as it should that is for the type of operation I had and with all the previous eye operations I have had.
Each visit now involves having an injection into the eye dont feel a thing for a few seconds then it kicks in and it extremely painful for only a few minutes. It could involve up to 8 injections. Not long after I can drive with out any problems at all.
Medication easy some drops 6 times a day another 4 times a day. No pain killers at all which is terrific.

Now for the Great Grandson.
Still very little info other that he is progressing along as expected. As you can see he is very small and his life depended on today's modern technology to start his life of. Unless they bring the baby down I doubt if I will see him reason the drive is now too long for me 2hr each way and most of it city driving. I might be able to meet them half way but last time I suggested that for a pre Christmas pub lunch and I was paying I was told it was too far for them to drive.

Have a look in [link=My Profile] http://www.fishprofiles.com/forums/member.aspx?id=1935[/link] for my tank info
Look here for my
Betta 11Gal Desktop & Placidity 5ft Community Tank Photos

Keith

Attached Image:

Near enough is not good enough, therefore good enough is not near enough, and only your best will do.
I VOTE DO YOU if not WHY NOT?
VOTE NOW VOTE NOW
Post InfoPosted 11-Sep-2008 05:14Profile PM Edit Report 
keithgh

---------------
---------------
*Ultimate Fish Guru*
Photo No2

Have a look in [link=My Profile] http://www.fishprofiles.com/forums/member.aspx?id=1935[/link] for my tank info
Look here for my

Keith

Attached Image:

Near enough is not good enough, therefore good enough is not near enough, and only your best will do.
VOTE NOW VOTE NOW
Post InfoPosted 11-Sep-2008 05:16Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
keithgh

---------------
---------------
*Ultimate Fish Guru*
Photo No 3

Look here for my

Keith

Attached Image:

VOTE NOW VOTE NOW
Post InfoPosted 11-Sep-2008 05:18Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
moondog

---------------
---------------
The Hobnob-lin
Kudos: 1038
Votes: 4366
male usa
good to know you and the baby are doing well keith

"That's the trouble with political jokes in this country... they get elected!" -- Dave Lippman
Post InfoPosted 11-Sep-2008 16:00Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
Babelfish

---------------
---------------
---------------
Administrator
Small Fry with Ketchup
Kudos: 8324
Votes: 1570
female australia us-maryland
wow he is a tiny mite!
Hope they'll bring him down for you to see sometime when he's up for the travel.

Injections! you just had to say INJECTions *shudder*
that sounds very, very nasty, but if it keeps your eyes I guess it's for the best *shudders again*

^_^

Post InfoPosted 12-Sep-2008 01:30Profile Homepage AIM MSN PM Edit Delete Report 
Post Reply  New Topic
Jump to: 

The views expressed on this page are the implied opinions of their respective authors.
Under no circumstances do the comments on this page represent the opinions of the staff of FishProfiles.com.

FishProfiles.com Forums, version 11.0
Mazeguy Smilies