L# How ??
 Post Reply  New Topic
SubscribeHow ??
Old Fish Nut

Small Fry
Kudos: 0
Votes: 1
male usa us-indiana
Im sure there is some gimmick or hoops you have to jump through to get your avatar to show up on your posts here, so what is it
Post InfoPosted 04-Oct-2014 18:03Profile Homepage PM Edit Report 
FRANK

---------------
---------------
Kudos: 5263
Votes: 1690
male usa us-colorado
EditedEdited 07-Oct-2014 22:16
Hi,
I'm sorry that I did not respond when you first posted, and I appologize that none of our members did either.

Its been well over a decade since I joined Fish Profiles, and contributed to become a premium member.
Since I could not remember, I explored and found the answer to your question in the FAQ section.

"How do I show an image under my name?

Each Premium Member is entitled to have a personalized image known as an avatar under their names. Premium Members can add an avatar by editing their profile."

"What are Premium Members?

Premium Members choose to support the site by paying a small subscription fee. In return for supporting the site, Premium Members are given extra options and privileges. Without Premium Members, FishProfiles.com would not exist in its current form. To become a Premium Member, click here."
For the "Click here" to work, go to the FAQ section and click on the click here link.

Welcome to FP and I hope to see more of your posts. I'm about to turn 70 and I guess this makes two "old fish nuts."
I've been keeping fish since I was ten.
My first real tank was a 10G tank with slate bottom and black marbled steel frame.

Frank

-->>> The Confidence of Amateurs, is the Envy of Professionals <<<--
Post InfoPosted 07-Oct-2014 22:07Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
Adam

---------------
---------------
----------
Administrator
male australia au-queensland
Since http://walkmyplank.net fully sponsors this site, we no longer has advertising, or asks for subscriptions.

I'll have a look at updating the code so everyone is a Premium Member.
Post InfoPosted 08-Oct-2014 21:57Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
Post Reply  New Topic
Jump to: 

The views expressed on this page are the implied opinions of their respective authors.
Under no circumstances do the comments on this page represent the opinions of the staff of FishProfiles.com.

FishProfiles.com Forums, version 11.0
Mazeguy Smilies