SubscribeI hate...
katieb
-----
Fish Addict
Votes: 69
female usa
I'm saying this about the ones I know.
That's why i put...

Like Tiny_Clanger said it is offensive. Replace "Only Children" with Black people, women, etc., etc. and you'll see why.

I'll do graffiti,
If you sing to me in French.
Post InfoPosted 29-Jun-2007 04:35Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
DeletedPosted 29-Jun-2007 17:24
This post has been deleted
DeletedPosted 29-Jun-2007 22:55
denver

---------------
Mega Fish
Mile High....
Kudos: 205
Votes: 110
female australia us-colorado
my car
Post InfoPosted 29-Jun-2007 23:17Profile Homepage ICQ PM Edit Delete Report 
shadowtheblacklab
-----
Hobbyist
Kudos: 52
Votes: 0
female usa
I ain't editing nothin'

Yup. I'm that crazy Twilight/animal/music girl
Post InfoPosted 29-Jun-2007 23:58Profile AIM Yahoo PM Edit Delete Report 
Lindy

---------------
----------
Administrator
Show me the Shishies!
Kudos: 1350
Votes: 730
female australia au-victoria
Cool it you lot

Before you criticize someone walk a mile in their shoes. That way you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
Post InfoPosted 30-Jun-2007 01:00Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
DeletedPosted 30-Jun-2007 01:50
shadowtheblacklab
-----
Hobbyist
female usa
It has been rephrased,happy?

Post InfoPosted 30-Jun-2007 02:50Profile AIM Yahoo PM Edit Delete Report 
tiny_clanger
---------------
Fish Guru
Kudos: 571
Votes: 12
female uk
Thank you. I really appreciate it.

I have deleted my posts because there is no need to flog a dead horse!

-------------------------------------------------
I like to think that whoever designed marine life was thinking of it as basically an entertainment medium. That would explain some of the things down there, some of the unearthly biological contraptions
Post InfoPosted 02-Jul-2007 14:41Profile MSN PM Edit Delete Report 
shadowtheblacklab
-----
Hobbyist
female usa
your welcome.

I'm sorry,I knew you were right,but I can get stubborn in my ways.not the best quality

I hate...
dyed fish
most petcos,walmarts,and petsmarts
a privatly owned petstore I know
tatooed fish

-Shadow

Post InfoPosted 02-Jul-2007 23:07Profile AIM Yahoo PM Edit Delete Report 
Racso
---------------
----------
Mega Fish
Some Assembly Required
Kudos: 1442
Votes: 35
male usa us-ohio
Poor dyed fish! Why do you hate them? What did they ever do to you? All they did was try to live.

Or maybe your said it wrong, maybe you hate people who dye fish? Again what did they ever do to you? Sure they cruely, inhumainly, and utterly horrible tortured an innocent animal. However, is it their job. Everybody needs jobs. Maybe you hate jobs. Maybe we should go to a slavery system where person A breaks their backs to get them job done where person B reaps the benifits. No, thats just not right...

Maybe you hate the people who buy the died fish? After all, if NO ONE bought dyed fish, there wouldn't be any money to pay to the people to dye the fish in the first place, right? But do people buy them for the cruelty the fish suffers? No, they buy them for what they look like in ignorace of the animal's suffering (maybe an ignorance shared by the person dying the fish in the first place).

So maybe you actually hate ignorace? Not being stupid, but just not knowing. Such as my middle name. As far as I know, everyone on FP is ignorant of my middle name. Buy how can you hate ignorance? No one could possible know EVERYTHING.

Hate is a strong word, not only in what it means, but what it can do. I doutb you have a car (let alone even drive yet), but imagine you are going home one day in your neighboorhood. You see something in front of you and you swerve to miss it, but hit someone's car in the process. They person can come out and start yelling and screaming about how they HATE you. How would you feel? What if you were swerving to miss a child that had run into the street?

It takes a lot of energy to HATE. Energy that can be spent otherwise. You say that you hate the fact that a boy you like is going to a differnt school. What is hating going to do about it? Make the schools magically merge? Instead of wasting energy on somethign you have NO control over, why don't you plan ways to get together AFTER school? So you don't see him for a few hours a day. Just wait until you become an adult and have to work. I leave home at 6:30 in the morning and don't get home until 5:00. I don't see my wife during that time, but I still live. And I know there are plenty of other people who are in the same situation. Heck, I know people who WISH they saw their significant other as much as we do.
Post InfoPosted 05-Jul-2007 22:39Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
shadowtheblacklab
-----
Hobbyist
female usa
I HATE the fact that people dye and tatoo fish.It's cruel and inhumane,and I don't give a crud if it's the person's job.

What did they do to me?Nothing.I'm standing up for what's right to do and what's wrong.

Post InfoPosted 06-Jul-2007 02:26Profile AIM Yahoo PM Edit Delete Report 
# Pages: 1, 2
Post Reply  New Topic
Jump to: 

The views expressed on this page are the implied opinions of their respective authors.
Under no circumstances do the comments on this page represent the opinions of the staff of FishProfiles.com.

FishProfiles.com Forums, version 11.0
Mazeguy Smilies