SubscribeSpiked drinks and its not funny
keithgh

---------------
---------------
*Ultimate Fish Guru*
Kudos: 6918
Votes: 1542
male australia au-victoria
The sons partner has recently had her drink spiked at a large Christmas party. She was found totally out to it and has lost about three hrs of total memory. There were several drinks spiked that night but no idea of who or why it was done. Even weeks later she is still having flash backs and mild fits all because of some stupid persons/peoples behaviour.
It has actually totally spoiled their Christmas this year as she is scared to go out just in case it happens again.

Keith

Near enough is not good enough, therefore good enough is not near enough, and only your best will do.
I VOTE DO YOU if not WHY NOT?
VOTE NOW VOTE NOW
Post InfoPosted 24-Dec-2007 11:15Profile PM Edit Report 
Joe Potato

---------------
-----
Fish Addict
Kind of a Big Deal
Votes: 309
male usa us-northcarolina
Someone thought that they were being funny while, in actuality, they should be taken out back and beaten with a hose.

People are unfathomable sometimes.

Sorry to hear about it, Keith.
Post InfoPosted 24-Dec-2007 16:28Profile Homepage AIM PM Edit Delete Report 
monkeyboy
----------
Fish Addict
Kudos: 375
Votes: 223
male usa
wow that sucks. thats a reason why I tell people to get their own drinks and never let out of their hand. and if it was the bartender, I'd say punish them as far as the laws let it go.

Fish tanks are an expensive addiction
Post InfoPosted 24-Dec-2007 23:29Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
papasan
-----
Hobbyist
Kudos: 34
Votes: 0
male uk uk-england
pre- christmas our local council/authority issued all the bars in our town/area with a tub full of a device called a "spikey", which is a plastic barbed stopper which is pushed into the bottle by the barstaff, it also has a hole through the middle which is also barbed in case you want a straw meaning there is know room to pop anything in the bottle and because of the barbs neither the spikey or the straw can be pulled out ( that gets sorted by recyling )
plus these stoppers are all made in bright/vivid colours so they stand out no matter were you wander

hope the young lady will be ok

papasan.
Post InfoPosted 31-Dec-2007 22:27Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
Dark Lotus
----------
Fish Guru
male australia
EditedEdited by Dark Lotus
This happened to my mum. She was out to dinner with my dad and went to get a drink while he chatted with friends. 2 Young girls and a guy approached her and commented how nice her jewelary was. They seemed nice and said they worked in a precious metal shop... seemed to know their stuff and held a detailed conversation with my mum, a few times asking to look close at certain rings.

Anyway, few minutes later and after my mum having one drink with them she collapsed, someone yelled and my dad came running, picked her up and kept her calm until she came to, vomited several times and then passed out again.

Edited.

Sorry to hear that Keith but theres some serious scum breathing our air now a days mate

-r00na

Cake > Pie
Post InfoPosted 04-Jan-2008 15:11Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
FishKeeperJim
----------
Big Fish
Member MTS Anonymous
Kudos: 208
Votes: 186
male usa
All i can say about people like this is this.

Where oh where is Sweeney Todd when we need him!

mts.gif" border="0"> I vote do you?
My Tanks at Photobucket
Post InfoPosted 04-Jan-2008 23:29Profile Yahoo PM Edit Delete Report 
katieb
-----
Fish Addict
Votes: 69
female usa
As a college student, this is one of my biggest fears

I'll do graffiti,
If you sing to me in French.
Post InfoPosted 13-Jan-2008 04:44Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
Post Reply  New Topic
Jump to: 

The views expressed on this page are the implied opinions of their respective authors.
Under no circumstances do the comments on this page represent the opinions of the staff of FishProfiles.com.

FishProfiles.com Forums, version 11.0
Mazeguy Smilies