SubscribeLighting upgrade
tetratech
----------
Ultimate Fish Guru
Kudos: 1074
male usa
EditedEdited by tetratech
Catdancer,

I was addressing the original poster of this thread to the best of my experiences and abilities. Half of the scapes in contests use UV, because when scapers play around with their tanks they stir up the substrate which can cause problems since Ammonia is being realized into the water column of a well lit tank. I never questioned the siesta period in contests I told you no-one uses only excel they all use co2. So again you have skirted around my points that are stated here in black and white. While I have tried to give advice based on my experience as a relates to this thread (light upgrade) you keep bringing up UV sterlization to personally attack me. That is rude and immature to the person originally stating this thread.

My Scapes
Post InfoPosted 10-Jan-2008 04:15Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
catdancer
----------
Big Fish
Mad Scientist
Kudos: 138
Votes: 13
female usa us-massachusetts
EditedEdited by catdancer
Rudeness comes from you, just read your own remarks ... but that closes the circle as it is apparent that you don't read let alone consult the log of the person you are accusing of killing everything green in her tank. There is no misunderstanding possible, you were eager to insult and did so.
However, I apologize for the direction this thread was taken to, though as stated above, it was not directed this way by myself. I entered it to give Hembo advice not only based in my experience but that of many others, unfortunately, I dared to contradict Mr Tetratech.

Post InfoPosted 10-Jan-2008 04:21Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
FRANK

---------------
---------------
Kudos: 5263
Votes: 1690
male usa us-colorado
Hi All,
I think this has gone about as far as it should.

Thanks...
Frank

-->>> The Confidence of Amateurs, is the Envy of Professionals <<<--
Post InfoPosted 10-Jan-2008 20:51Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
stripedcichlid
-----
Fingerling
Kudos: 46
Votes: 127
male usa
EditedEdited by stripedcichlid
I feel a little hostility here, I' realy dont want to argue and I've already said your ideas are not completely wrong. I don't have a ton of time so don't look upon me not viewing your log as an insult. Also physiology isnt my strength its psychology lol. I also apologize if you feel insulted in anyway.
Post InfoPosted 10-Jan-2008 23:34Profile AIM PM Edit Delete Report 
# Pages: 1, 2
Post Reply  New Topic
Jump to: 

The views expressed on this page are the implied opinions of their respective authors.
Under no circumstances do the comments on this page represent the opinions of the staff of FishProfiles.com.

FishProfiles.com Forums, version 11.0
Mazeguy Smilies