L# Amazing Texas Holey rock for sale
 Post Reply  New Topic
SubscribeAmazing Texas Holey rock for sale
TxRockman
Small Fry
Kudos: 0
Votes: 0
Hello to all,
I have recently moved to Austin Tx. land of the famous Texas Holey Rock. We went out hiking last week searching for these rocks and found a bunch of fantastic looking texas holey rock and now have cleaned them and have them up for sale!! i placed a few in a tank and was amazed at how clear my water has is, The water litterally sparkles you'll love it!

Texas Holey Rock provides necessary minerals in the water by slowly dissolving over time and depositing Calcium, Magnesium, and Carbonate into the water to buffer the water’s pH. African cichlids from Lake Tanganyika, Lake Malawi, and Lake Victoria live in natural water conditions that are slightly alkaline with a pH range of 7.5-8.6. We have used these rocks in several types of tanks with excellent results. By incorporating Texas Holey Rock into your aquarium environment you will provide a buffer that will help keep your water in this range despite the hardness or softness of the water in your area.

I am not a dealer just an average joe. You will pay actual shipping charges not some flat rate. I do place them in a tank so you can see the size of the rock. The tank is a 55 gal. if you would like more pics of this rock please just email me and ill take some for you. I have many more but still in the process of cleaning them, so i will add them this week as i get them ready. Thanks for looking let me know what i can get for you!

Mike
Txrockman

Size of Rock: width:7 3/4 length: 10 1/2 height:10 1/2
Weight:25lbs
add 2lbs for boxing and packing materials.

Post InfoPosted 05-Dec-2008 01:42Profile PM Edit Report 
spankym13
-----
Hobbyist
Kudos: 56
Votes: 1
male usa
Hey! Yea I'd like to see some of these rocks! that image didnt work! Im just setting up a new 55gal for cichlids! got four holey rocks from people on the net and payed a arm and a leg! What are you wanting to get for your rocks? Thanks Mike
Post InfoPosted 05-Dec-2008 05:39Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
FRANK

---------------
---------------
Kudos: 5263
Votes: 1690
male usa us-colorado
Hi,
Actually the link does work...sort of.
Because TxRockman is not a Premium Member
his links will not function as such.
You will have to click, drag, copy, and paste
all between the [img] and [/img]

The picture shows a good sized piece of rock in the
55G tank.

Frank

-->>> The Confidence of Amateurs, is the Envy of Professionals <<<--
Post InfoPosted 05-Dec-2008 09:15Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
spankym13
-----
Hobbyist
male usa
Got it to work I love that rock but would need maybe a little smaller! What else do you have and what are your prices
Post InfoPosted 06-Dec-2008 03:34Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
spankym13
-----
Hobbyist
male usa
O, maybe even one like that I love it! The more holes around 2-4" the better!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wish I lived in Texas Right now! LOL
Post InfoPosted 06-Dec-2008 21:59Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
massive aggression
Small Fry
Kudos: 0
Votes: 0
male usa
please email me id like some in bulk. massaggression@gmail.com. thanks
Post InfoPosted 25-Jan-2011 22:22Profile Homepage PM Edit Delete Report 
Lindy

---------------
----------
Administrator
Show me the Shishies!
Kudos: 1350
Votes: 730
female australia au-victoria
Um.. you are replying to a thread that is 3 years old! I dont like your chances..

Before you criticize someone walk a mile in their shoes. That way you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
Post InfoPosted 26-Jan-2011 01:30Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
Post Reply  New Topic
Jump to: 

The views expressed on this page are the implied opinions of their respective authors.
Under no circumstances do the comments on this page represent the opinions of the staff of FishProfiles.com.

FishProfiles.com Forums, version 11.0
Mazeguy Smilies