----------
Fish Master
* * *Fish Slave* * *
Kudos: 278
Votes: 338
female australia au-newsouthwales
EditedEdited by TW
i don't know thomas
oh, I thought you did, from your time on discusforums.
could you give me his discusforums name so i can message him?
Glad you asked 'cause you'd never figure it out yourself. Thomas has carefully & cunningly disguised his name. He is known on discusforums as .... well .... Th0mas. Here is a link to his thread offering apistos for sale. Not elizabethae as yet, he says they will be a while http://www.discusforums.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=10112&highlight=

Cheers
TW
Post InfoPosted 25-Feb-2008 13:01Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
TW

----------
Fish Master
* * *Fish Slave* * *
EditedEdited by TW
Hey Justin, just wondering how all those apistos are doing for you - the ones you bought from Barry the same day as I bought mine. May just be a co-incidence, but I am having no end of trouble with them, so thought I'd ask how yours are going?

Cheers
TW
Post InfoPosted 28-Mar-2008 16:47Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
jase101
-----
Big Fish
Kudos: 273
Votes: 1
male australia
hi robyn, sorry to hear you're having troubles! my fish are great - the agassizi male is just gorgeous, a little agro to the female, but both in sterling health - same for the cacs, who are busy brooding babies as we speak...

so it's not the stock - what kind of troubles are we talking about?

justin
Post InfoPosted 28-Mar-2008 23:24Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
JBennett181
-----
Hobbyist
Kudos: 46
Votes: 2
male usa
nice tanks! i liked those discus, im starting a 90 gallon discus tank soon yours showed some awesome colors

i like feesh
Post InfoPosted 30-Mar-2008 01:41Profile AIM PM Edit Delete Report 
TW

----------
Fish Master
* * *Fish Slave* * *
EditedEdited by TW
Hi Justin

So glad yours are doing so well.

The problems are described in these two threads http://www.fishprofiles.com/files/threads/37113.1.htm?14# http://www.fishprofiles.com/files/threads/37277.1.htm?0.7146668#336042 I think I've won the battle with the worms, but I have already lost the battle with the lumps & bumps.

My male aggie is doing great as well, so are the nigerian reds & the macmasterii (sorry for bad spelling - too lazy to check). If not for the stock issue, I don't know what to make of it. In regards to the worms, I suspect the new stock of being carriers, who themselves were not susceptible, as if not, I don't know how my female aggies (long term residents & previously healthy) picked up the worms. As for the cacs, they were in my discus tank - who are all well & healthy. I hope the cacs left nothing nasty behind in the tank, as in that tank is a newly acquired wild caught royal blue (almost adult). As an ex discus owner in Aus, you might guess he was AWFULLY EXPENSIVE, easily cost me 4 times as much as any other discus in there.

Cheers
TW
Post InfoPosted 30-Mar-2008 11:03Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
# Pages: 1, 2
Post Reply  New Topic
Jump to: 

The views expressed on this page are the implied opinions of their respective authors.
Under no circumstances do the comments on this page represent the opinions of the staff of FishProfiles.com.

FishProfiles.com Forums, version 11.0
Mazeguy Smilies