AquaRank.com

FishProfiles.com Message Forums

faq | etiquette | register | my account | search | mailbox
# FishProfiles.com Message Forums
L# Freshwater Aquaria
 L# Planted Aquaria
  L# LITTLE_FISH 20G Long Log
   L# Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
 Post Reply  New Topic
SubscribeLITTLE_FISH 20G Long Log
LITTLE_FISH
---------------
----------
***** Little Fish *****
Master of Something
Kudos: 1997
Votes: 670
male usa
I addded 2 more male Rainbows, so now there are 6 - 3m, 3f - in there, at least for the next few weeks

Ingo

Proud Member of the New Jersey Aquatic Gardeners Club
Post InfoPosted 26-Jan-2006 11:26Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
LITTLE_FISH
---------------
----------
***** Little Fish *****
Master of Something
male usa
Quick tank update:

All 6 Rainbows that have been added to this tank a few weeks ago (because it is a QT and they were new) have been moved to the big tank last night. The lower fish load gave me the chance to be a little bit more active during the water change. I performed the following (in addition to standard tasks):

- Remove both pieces of driftwood and heavily trim them in a bucket with water
- Remove all but one piece of Star Grass. For some reason it didn't grow to nicely anymore. It grew, but just not pretty enough.
- Cut off some branches from the Wisteria and replant them in the spots where the Star Grass used to be

The one thing that worries me a little about this tank is that it has waaaaaay too many hiding spots and today I have seen at least 7 new Platy fry
Culling is not my strength, I am a wuss at heart. Maybe I raise them and somebody (LFS) might take them. Or, with the new trimming in place, the adults are a little more active in fry control.

Ingo

Anyway, here is the tank:

Attached Image:

Tank as of 2/12/2006

Post InfoPosted 13-Feb-2006 00:31Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
LITTLE_FISH
---------------
----------
***** Little Fish *****
Master of Something
male usa
Not much changed in the tank, except maybe that I count 6 fry that for sure will make it to adulthood as they are already swimming in the open and the others don't seem to mind (all Platies).

The one thing that changed from the last picture is behind the tank. I am playing with different backgrounds. This one is white and cost 90 cents, plus tax . Unfortunately there is still some tannings going on from the wood, so the white doesn't come fully through yet. What do you think?

Attached Image:

White Background

Post InfoPosted 20-Feb-2006 23:55Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
LITTLE_FISH
---------------
----------
***** Little Fish *****
Master of Something
male usa
Also,

Here is a female of the second generation, means her mother was the actual purchase (I also have 3rd generation platies in there).

Attached Image:

Female Twin Bar

Post InfoPosted 20-Feb-2006 23:57Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
LITTLE_FISH
---------------
----------
***** Little Fish *****
Master of Something
male usa
And here she is again, with her brother (and probably mate). Doesn't he look like a punk with his bright red dorsal fin ?

Attached Image:

Female and Male Platy

Post InfoPosted 20-Feb-2006 23:58Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
OldTimer
---------------
-----
Mega Fish
USAF Retired
Kudos: 1294
Votes: 809
male usa
Nice photos as always. Not sure I really care for the lighter background, although it's not really "white" it tends to give a washed out appearance to the tank that IMO kind of distracts from the plantings.

Jim

Water, taken in moderation, cannot hurt anybody. -- Mark Twain
Post InfoPosted 21-Feb-2006 03:41Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
tetratech
----------
Ultimate Fish Guru
Kudos: 1074
male usa
Not sure I really care for the lighter background

I also think the other background looked better. The Ludgwiga needs a trim to high and it's competing with the center.

My Scapes
Post InfoPosted 21-Feb-2006 04:31Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
Wingsdlc
----------
Fish Guru
What is this?
Kudos: 799
male usa
I like the blue much better than the "white". The filter doesn't jump out as much. Personaly I like a dark blue or black but its your game.

55G Planted tank thread
19G Container Pond
[IMG]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y118/Wingsdlc/Ric
Post InfoPosted 21-Feb-2006 04:37Profile AIM PM Edit Delete Report 
LITTLE_FISH
---------------
----------
***** Little Fish *****
Master of Something
male usa
Thanks guys for the input

Yup, might very well be that the blue background looks better. Nevertheless I will give it some time, at least until there are no tannins left in the water. Not sure about this, but I think a white background has one advantage: it reflects more light back into the tank and as such growth should be better.

And what would the world be if we all had dark blue or black backgrounds on all our tanks .

Yeah tetratech, a trimming is due, I will get to it maybe next weekend or the one after.

Thanks,

Ingo

Post InfoPosted 21-Feb-2006 11:54Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
BubbleLover
-----
Hobbyist
Kudos: 32
Votes: 45
female australia
Hi Little Fish,
Just checking out your pics and what can I say? 'Very Nice' Now if only I can get my plants to look and stay healthy!!
BubbleLover

My Fish like swimming all day long,
They love my bubbles 'pop' on their bum!

http://photos.yahoo.com/shedevil_90
Post InfoPosted 26-Feb-2006 05:51Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
LITTLE_FISH
---------------
----------
***** Little Fish *****
Master of Something
male usa
bubblelover,

Thanks for the input, I appreciate it.

And don't worry, my plants don't always look that nice
Give it some time and your tank will be just as nice, if not even better.

Ingo

Post InfoPosted 27-Feb-2006 16:54Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
LITTLE_FISH
---------------
----------
***** Little Fish *****
Master of Something
male usa
Pretty much a month has gone by without a new tank picture, so I decided to add one now

Not much has happened to the tank since then. The Lugwigia on the left was trimmed and the moss and wisteria are slowly growing back from the last trimming/replanting.

Currently, there are a pair of Apistogramma viejita II as quarantine guests in the tank, I hope they will survive (not that they are sick, but I haven't had too much luck with SA cichlids). If you would like to see them up-close HERE is a link to some pictures in my 125G log.

Thanks for checking in,

Ingo

Attached Image:

Tank on 3/19/2006

Post InfoPosted 20-Mar-2006 01:03Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
Wingsdlc
----------
Fish Guru
What is this?
male usa
Thoughs are some fat platies! Tanks looking good. Still not so sure I like the background though.

55G Planted tank thread
19G Container Pond
Post InfoPosted 20-Mar-2006 01:28Profile AIM PM Edit Delete Report 
tetratech
----------
Ultimate Fish Guru
male usa
O.K. I still like this tank. It has the main character(the crossing branches) but it needs more of a supporting cast.

You need to keep the center cross branches as the high pont. On the sides you should have cascading type growth that will have some height, but for the most part will fall over the edges of the branches. It should be the same plant on each side. That would also create some interest as it blends with the foreground a bit.

My Scapes
Post InfoPosted 21-Mar-2006 04:39Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
LITTLE_FISH
---------------
----------
***** Little Fish *****
Master of Something
male usa
EditedEdited by LITTLE_FISH
Thanks for the input to both of you

Yeah, the platies are well fed and most of them are females that always seem to be pregnant. Pretty much on a weekly base I see fry and a few make it through that stage. That's how I turned 2 females into about 10.

tetratech - I hear you . For the next few weeks the tank interior is for sure not going to change, the QT fish have priority. The only thing I may do is to trim the Moss and the Ludwigia (if they grow too tall again). Overall, growth (except the Moss) in this tank is very slow and I may even lose some plants as I stopped dosing all together for the time being (don't want to risk the life of the Apistos by any means).

Having different plants in this tank also has another purpose: Some fish may find one or the other more to their likings and I never know which fish is coming in next. For example, the Pearls loved to hide in the Ludwigia when scared while most other fish are never in that area.

Ingo

Post InfoPosted 21-Mar-2006 12:37Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
LITTLE_FISH
---------------
----------
***** Little Fish *****
Master of Something
male usa
Quick Tank Update:

Not too much has happened within the last maybe 3 weeks. Growth is incredibly slow as I did not add any ferts or Flourish Excel at all to avoid any discomfort to the Apistos (it would probably not have mattered, but just in case). They are still in the tank, maybe for one or two more weeks (depending on the progress on the big tank).

Last weekend I removed all male Platies from this tank as they were behaving to wild. I added them to my 29G which of course is overstocked now. So currently there are only 3 females left in this tank, of varying ages (plus the Apisto pair).

Here is a close-up of the Narrow Leaf Ludwigia group on the left back of the tank. The top leaves have gotten some nice coloration, but as I said before, growth is really slow.

Attached Image:

Ludwigia Group

Post InfoPosted 09-Apr-2006 17:44Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
LITTLE_FISH
---------------
----------
***** Little Fish *****
Master of Something
male usa
Now, the keen observer may have detected in the last picture that the background is no longer white. That is the other change I did to the tank today. This is again a piece of foam sheet that I purchased at the hobby store for $5. Its color, when not behind an aquarium, is sky blue.

Do you like it better than the white one?

Ingo

Attached Image:

Whole Tank

Post InfoPosted 09-Apr-2006 17:46Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
Wingsdlc
----------
Fish Guru
What is this?
male usa
LF,

I think I do like that color better than the white. Seems to make the tank look brighter or something like that.

55G Planted tank thread
19G Container Pond
Post InfoPosted 10-Apr-2006 00:07Profile AIM PM Edit Delete Report 
tetratech
----------
Ultimate Fish Guru
male usa
EditedEdited by tetratech
Yeah I like the blue better too. Nit-Picky hardware question? Why do you keep the HOB right in the middle back. It distracts from the peaceful feel of where the DW meets in the middle. I don't know where it is your room but have you thought about hanging the HOB on the left or right side then the intake would be in that darker area on the side.

I also find it funny that you spend a good amount of money on this great hobby, but you have a 59 cent thermometer (very retro)

My Scapes
Post InfoPosted 10-Apr-2006 00:46Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
Wingsdlc
----------
Fish Guru
What is this?
male usa
I am with Tetratech on the filter but I think LF had some sort of a reason back a while ago.

55G Planted tank thread
19G Container Pond
Post InfoPosted 10-Apr-2006 04:01Profile AIM PM Edit Delete Report 
LITTLE_FISH
---------------
----------
***** Little Fish *****
Master of Something
male usa
but you have a 59 cent thermometer
Hey, it is $1.69 at Big Al's

So, what's wrong with this thermometer? I thought that the glass ones (which I have) are the most reliable if one doesn't want to purchase a probe. What do you have tetratech?

About the filter:
I was very happy with my AquaClear 70 (formerly 300) on my 29G tank and most of the time I had to limit the flow a little as the output created a rather strong current. When I bought the 20G tank I assumed that an AquaClear 50 (formerly 200) will do the same trick in this tank, it is supposed to have a flow rate of 200 gph. I initially set it up on the right side of the tank. Within just a few weeks I got BGA on the left side, as the current created by this filter (it is physically much smaller than the AC 70) is rather weak and never seemed to reach the left side. Switching it to the middle eliminated this issue. The second reason is design related. The intake tube has a certain length that requires the substrate to be rather low in a tank that is only 12" tall. I shaped my tank so that the left and right back areas are higher, this way gunk will flow off these "hills" and can be easier collected. And - substrate height was sufficient enoungh for plants to develop a nice root system. The substrate in the front of the tank is so shallow that even the tenellus has issues developing nice roots in it.

And that's it

Ingo

Post InfoPosted 10-Apr-2006 10:57Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
bensaf

---------------
-----
Fish Master
Kudos: 1315
male ireland
Beautiful simple tank. The new background's great. Love it !

Why are you still logged on at 4 or 5am (sorry not sure of the time difference now)in the morning ?

Some days you're the pigeon and some days you're the statue.

Remember that age and treachery will always triumph over youth and ability.
Post InfoPosted 10-Apr-2006 11:20Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
LITTLE_FISH
---------------
----------
***** Little Fish *****
Master of Something
male usa
bensaf,

Oh - that is a very nice compliment. Are you sure you are not trying to just make me feel better about my large tank issues ?

What am I doing up at 4 - 5 AM? Well - I am not "still" up, I am up again. My son used to wake every day between 3 and 5 AM for the first 3 years of his life and my "nighttime child care shift" started at 3. So, ever since, I am an early riser, sometimes 3 and sometimes 5, mostly around 4. You have no idea how peaceful the house is at that time of the day .

Ingo

Post InfoPosted 10-Apr-2006 11:49Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
Wingsdlc
----------
Fish Guru
What is this?
male usa
LF,

What time to you normally get to bed then?

Second, Man you really think about things...

55G Planted tank thread
19G Container Pond
Post InfoPosted 10-Apr-2006 14:33Profile AIM PM Edit Delete Report 
LITTLE_FISH
---------------
----------
***** Little Fish *****
Master of Something
male usa
Not much has changed in this tank since I took the last picture about a month ago. The Apistos have since been moved to the big tank, 3 male Neon Dwarf Rainbows have been added, then briefly 2 German Rams that died 3 days later and left me with a case of Ich that I am currently treating. Also, a female Rainbow from the main tank has been added yesterday as she seems to suffer from dropsy (a second one had to be put down today).

Plant growth continues to be slow, but the moss and the Wisteria in the back will need some thinning out soon. I recently thought about redoing the tank completely, with another substrate and what not, but the Ich changed these plans, or at least put them on hold for the next few weeks.

Ingo

Attached Image:

Tank this Weekend

Post InfoPosted 04-Jun-2006 22:58Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
-----
Fingerling
Kudos: 16
Votes: 1
female usa
EditedEdited by newbie
O think you need to add some more solid things caves statues idk something but that just my opinion I love this tank so much to it gives them plenty of things to swim around in and it's really cool. I personally just like to see another color besides green when i look at a tank but if your a person that really likes to imulate what they have in the wild then more power to ya!
Post InfoPosted 05-Jun-2006 00:41Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
LITTLE_FISH
---------------
----------
***** Little Fish *****
Master of Something
male usa
Yeah newbie, I am more into imulating what they have in nature, although tanks rarely can achieve this (think turbulent river streams, biotopes, and the such).

Thank you very much for the input and compliments, every opinion is very welcome and appreciated.

Adding another color than green (actually, the plant on the left back is orange - Ludwigia Narrow Leaf - and the one in the left front - red Crypt Wendtii - is brownish red) is rather hard as most true red plants require way more light than I am providing with this setup.

Thanks again,

Ingo

Post InfoPosted 05-Jun-2006 01:42Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
LITTLE_FISH
---------------
----------
***** Little Fish *****
Master of Something
male usa
Ok,

So - I had a few hours to spare and decided to give the tank a make-over. The timing for it was just right, there were only the resident Platies in the tank and 2 weeks earlier I finished a two week long Ich treatment (with success, I may say). The fern had grown to a point where it needed a major trim no matter what, it was so wide that it shaded the Pygmy Chain Swords in the front so much that most of them died.

Anyway, here is the tank just before I started:

Attached Image:

This Morning

Post InfoPosted 26-Jun-2006 02:45Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
LITTLE_FISH
---------------
----------
***** Little Fish *****
Master of Something
male usa
Next, I removed half the water and filled it into two buckets. I pulled out all the Narrow Leaf Ludwigias and placed them into one bucket, followed by the three adult Platies. It wasn't the easiest way, but I also have tiny baby Platies in the tank that I want to safe. So, after the adults were removed all the remaining plants were added into the other bucket, including 8 babie Platies

The two pieces of wood with the moss and the rocks in the tank were placed in a third bucket.

Here is the tank after all plants were gone:

Attached Image:

Half Empty or Half Full ?

Post InfoPosted 26-Jun-2006 02:49Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
LITTLE_FISH
---------------
----------
***** Little Fish *****
Master of Something
male usa
Next it was on to cleaning the remainder of the tank. Getting all this gunky gravel out was pretty messy, in particular because I intended to save some of it for the new layout as a bacteria provider.

Here is the tank all empty, looks as good as new

Attached Image:

All Gone

Post InfoPosted 26-Jun-2006 02:51Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
LITTLE_FISH
---------------
----------
***** Little Fish *****
Master of Something
male usa
After a good cleaning to get the remaining Laterite stuff out, it was time to add the gravel base layer back in. I kept it very low in the front and the sides so that it does not show anywhere above the black bottom frame.

Here is the tank with the Deep River Gravel bottom layer:

Attached Image:

Empty with Gravel

Post InfoPosted 26-Jun-2006 02:53Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
LITTLE_FISH
---------------
----------
***** Little Fish *****
Master of Something
male usa
And on we go to the addition of my newest favorite substrate, Eco Complete .

I added about 30lbs on top of the gravel and went on to shape it a little, lower in the front and middle of the front.

Here is the Eco Tank

Attached Image:

Eco-ized

Post InfoPosted 26-Jun-2006 02:55Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
LITTLE_FISH
---------------
----------
***** Little Fish *****
Master of Something
male usa
Then I went on to clean the driftwood. Once it was all clean I decided that I will add it back in without any moss attached at all. If I should not like that then I can always get some from my 29G and grow it out.

With the wood I also added two bigger rocks that were left over from my recent 40G Breeder set-up.

Here is the tank with the main hardware in place:

Attached Image:

Main Hardware

Post InfoPosted 26-Jun-2006 02:57Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
LITTLE_FISH
---------------
----------
***** Little Fish *****
Master of Something
male usa
Next I added a few smaller rocks to the sides of the big rock on the right of the tank. Also, a few small rocks were added to the left side, extending the lineage created by the driftwood.

Here is the tank with all Hardscape in place:

Attached Image:

Tank with All Hardscape

Post InfoPosted 26-Jun-2006 02:59Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
LITTLE_FISH
---------------
----------
***** Little Fish *****
Master of Something
male usa
Then I added the water into the tank. I initially thought that I may reuse the old tank water from the buckets, but given that the tank has basically only 3 Platies (plus tiny fry), that I have a seeded filter (2 sponges), and a layer of old gravel at the bottom of the tank, I decided to use fresh water only.

I added the Narrow Leaf Ludwgia, a few remaining Pygmy Chain Swords, and quite a few Wiseria clippings, most of which are from this tank but have been less visible as they were behind the driftwood.

Eh voila, here it is:

Attached Image:

All Done

Post InfoPosted 26-Jun-2006 03:03Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
LITTLE_FISH
---------------
----------
***** Little Fish *****
Master of Something
male usa
For a better look, here is a closer shot of the tanks left side. Sorry it is not that straight, but I was in a rush

As you can see, the Platies are back in the tank, I first added the 8 fry and then the adults.

Attached Image:

Left Side

Post InfoPosted 26-Jun-2006 03:05Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
LITTLE_FISH
---------------
----------
***** Little Fish *****
Master of Something
male usa
Here is a shot of the right side. As you can see, the combination of large rock with small ones seems to work well together, except for the fact that the large one has sharp edges and the small ones are rounded. I hope this does not disturb too much.

Attached Image:

Right Side

Post InfoPosted 26-Jun-2006 03:06Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
LITTLE_FISH
---------------
----------
***** Little Fish *****
Master of Something
male usa
Here is another shot of the tank through the right side glass panel. This gives you a better idea about the available depth for the Narrow Leaf Ludwigia behind the big rock. There is also the heater for the tank. I hope the Ludwigia will be ok with the heat.

Attached Image:

Right Side Panel Shot

Post InfoPosted 26-Jun-2006 03:08Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
LITTLE_FISH
---------------
----------
***** Little Fish *****
Master of Something
male usa
And there is one more, just for good measure

Here is a closer look at two of the 8 fry that I added back into the tank. The swim around pretty much and it doesn't even seem like the adults have any interest in eating them.

I guess they figured that there is enough space and food for all of them.

And that was it. Please let me know what you think,

Have fun,

Ingo

Attached Image:

Platy Babies

Post InfoPosted 26-Jun-2006 03:11Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
TW

----------
Fish Master
* * *Fish Slave* * *
Kudos: 278
Votes: 338
female australia au-newsouthwales
Looks good Ingo. So you have had a busy weekend, I can see. Are you training your wisteria to creep?

I'm amazed that with so little cover your fry aren't being eaten. Lucky you.

Cheers
TW
Post InfoPosted 26-Jun-2006 03:47Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
Wingsdlc
----------
Fish Guru
What is this?
male usa
LF,

The make over looks pretty sharp. Looks as if it was really time for a change.

Where did the DW come from?
Are you planing on keeping this the QT tank?
Just starter plants or are you going to keep these ones?

Mix of rounded and sharp rocks doesn't look bad to me. The way I see it is: the sharp rock just fell in to the river and the rest have been bouncing there way down stream for some time becoming round.

I guess thats all I have for now. Thanks for keeping the rest of us on our toes!

55G Planted tank thread
19G Container Pond
Post InfoPosted 26-Jun-2006 04:40Profile AIM PM Edit Delete Report 
dan76
----------
Big Fish
Always Reading Posts
male australia
you have far too much energy

OH TOLEEDY!
Post InfoPosted 26-Jun-2006 09:45Profile Homepage PM Edit Delete Report 
LITTLE_FISH
---------------
----------
***** Little Fish *****
Master of Something
male usa
To respond in order:

Robyn - thanks for the compliment. I think eating fry is somwhat related to stay within the tank. These Platies are in there since August last year (at least the old female is as the others are her kids) and have seen many fry come and go. They must know that there is no danger that more fry would conclude in not enough food.

Wings - Also, thanks for the compliment and your perception of my rock mixture. To answer your questions:

Where did the DW come from? - It always was in the tank, this are the branches that held the Xmas Moss. They are from Malaysia, if I remember that right, bought at my LFS.
Are you planing on keeping this the QT tank? - Yes
Just starter plants or are you going to keep these ones? - This pretty much are the plants for the tank, I may change things a little, maybe add some moss and maybe a small anubias, but not sure yet. In particular because this is the QT I don't want to spend a lot of effort on maintenance, given that one BAD disease could wipe it all out.

Dan - And that is coming from the man who does about 200 DIY projects on his 143 tanks at the same time. BTW< how is all of that going?

Ingo

Post InfoPosted 26-Jun-2006 13:47Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
Wingsdlc
----------
Fish Guru
What is this?
male usa
What are you talking about DW Dan!

55G Planted tank thread
19G Container Pond
Post InfoPosted 26-Jun-2006 14:04Profile AIM PM Edit Delete Report 
tetratech
----------
Ultimate Fish Guru
male usa
Very Nice LF

Looks like a very attractive layout in terms of both placement and color. My only critism at this point as you probably guessed it is the round river stones.
It takes away from the natural pleasing look of the wood and rocks. If you could find smaller pieces of the main rocks and crumble them away from the main pieces in a diminishing sequence that would really be nice.

My Scapes
Post InfoPosted 27-Jun-2006 16:23Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
NowherMan6
---------------
-----
Fish Master
Kudos: 922
Votes: 69
male usa
Agree with tetra's take on the rocks. The rock on the left looks very similar to the main one on the right in terms of color and texture. Is it possible to break that rock into a few pieces - leaving the main chunk on left, but spreading the smaller bits around on the right as tetra suggested

Back in the saddle!
Post InfoPosted 27-Jun-2006 16:52Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
LITTLE_FISH
---------------
----------
***** Little Fish *****
Master of Something
male usa

Never good enough,

Well, I mentioned a little earlier that I will probably draw criticism for the rounded stones, and I sure can rely on you guys to rub it in

I have a few spare rocks of that kind, I will see if I can smash them.

Thanks for the compliments otherwise, glad NowherMan6 found his way to this log,

Ingo

Post InfoPosted 27-Jun-2006 18:58Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
NowherMan6
---------------
-----
Fish Master
Kudos: 922
Votes: 69
male usa
I have a few spare rocks of that kind, I will see if I can smash them.

A nice hard smash against the cement outside should do the trick.

In terms of scaping (should you go this route) I guess you can either go for a more planned out Amano look with the stones, arrange them in a group of three kinda and create a balance over there, or you can use a bunch of smaller ones to just drop them along randomly, chaotically.

Back in the saddle!
Post InfoPosted 27-Jun-2006 19:58Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
Wingsdlc
----------
Fish Guru
What is this?
male usa
A nice hard smash against the cement outside should do the trick

Now when you do this... make sure to yell a lot about something or another. It will help to keep the neighborhood thinking you're the crazy German nextdoor.

Maybe try something like this:
~The next time you show up with that friend of yours, Roll. I am going to send you right to bed rock!

P.S.
Sorry tetra and Nowher are against me on the rocks! I think they need to step out side the box of rocks and have a little more fun!

55G Planted tank thread
19G Container Pond
Post InfoPosted 27-Jun-2006 20:29Profile AIM PM Edit Delete Report 
tetratech
----------
Ultimate Fish Guru
male usa
EditedEdited by tetratech
Never good enough

To be honest unless your photography is fooling me , this is the best work I've seen yet to come out of that bada bing fishroom.

Your finally not worrying about the corners of the tank (not yet anyway) and the result is a more natural laybut within the space.

My Scapes
Post InfoPosted 27-Jun-2006 20:42Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
LITTLE_FISH
---------------
----------
***** Little Fish *****
Master of Something
male usa

Nice comments guys,

Just keep in mind that this is a QT, probably the prettiest QT you have ever seen , but still. With this I mean that I will not put a huge effort into the tank and use it as a playground to experiment only with it when there are no fish in quarantine.

Thanks again, if you here me yelling that means that I am smashing,

Ingo

Post InfoPosted 27-Jun-2006 20:45Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
LITTLE_FISH
---------------
----------
***** Little Fish *****
Master of Something
male usa
this is the best work I've seen yet to come out of that bada bing fishroom

Tetratech,

I haven't seen your entry until right now, you must have added it while I was adding my response to the other guys.

Well, thank you Sir

Ingo

Post InfoPosted 27-Jun-2006 21:34Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
bensaf

---------------
-----
Fish Master
Kudos: 1315
male ireland
I like the overall shape and can see what you are trying to do. But 2 things I find off putting.

The two very obviously different pieces of driftwood bug me. They are different shades and types of wood and I can't get past it.

The other is, yes, the round rocks. Works better on the right side where they are more overgrown and partially hidden. But ideally smaller pieces of the same rock as the big ones would work so much better.

Be interesting to see how this one works out.

Some days you're the pigeon and some days you're the statue.

Remember that age and treachery will always triumph over youth and ability.
Post InfoPosted 28-Jun-2006 04:36Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
LITTLE_FISH
---------------
----------
***** Little Fish *****
Master of Something
male usa
I hear you on the wood and rocks.

To be honest, I didn't even notice the different colors of the wood until I had all the moss stripped off and added them bare to the tank. For the time being, this will have to do as I don't know when I would find a nice replacement piece.

This week I will try to smash some rocks. I remember trying this already with the rocks that are in the big tank, but throwing them about 15 feet in the air and letting them crash down only concluded with dents in the pavement

And otherwise, grand-master Bensaf? Is there anything good to say about it ?

Ingo

Post InfoPosted 28-Jun-2006 10:23Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
LITTLE_FISH
---------------
----------
***** Little Fish *****
Master of Something
male usa
So, the new layout is now one week old, things are going ok and the tank pretty much has not changed during the week. I didn't have the time to smash rocks yet, so the round ones are still in there

Attached Image:

Tank 1 Week after Redo

Post InfoPosted 02-Jul-2006 13:27Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
LITTLE_FISH
---------------
----------
***** Little Fish *****
Master of Something
male usa
What I did though this weekend was to add some clipping of Wisteria from the 125G into the tank to raise the back vegitation a little. Interesting to me is how the green plant in the left back creates this green aura around it. This is not the case if you look at the tank directly.

Attached Image:

Latest Picture

Post InfoPosted 02-Jul-2006 13:29Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
LITTLE_FISH
---------------
----------
***** Little Fish *****
Master of Something
male usa
Here is a close-up of one of the few Pygmy Chain Swords that I saved from the last setup. They are all very small and barely hanging in. I hope that they settle and become somewhat larger.

Attached Image:

Pygmy Chain Sword

Post InfoPosted 02-Jul-2006 13:30Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
LITTLE_FISH
---------------
----------
***** Little Fish *****
Master of Something
male usa
And here are two (one in focus) of the Platy fry that I saved last week. In all, I saved 8 but already one day later I only could find 3 of them. I have to say that some of the saved ones were rescued from the HOB filter, so they may have been damaged. The 3 that I can find are all swimming around in the open, although they could serve easily as a snack to the adults. I would guess their age to be about 2 weeks.

Attached Image:

Fry

Post InfoPosted 02-Jul-2006 13:33Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
tetratech
----------
Ultimate Fish Guru
male usa
As I said I really like the way you laid this one out. The hardscape position I thought was exceptionally nice (other than the 2 wood thing brought out by the Grand Master).

I used the same method to break up rocks. I threw them straight up in the air in my garage and got a nice dink in my garage floor (keep it between us, the wife doesn't know)
You might be able to weaken the rock structure by using a screwdriver and a hammer (use protective eye gear) and then threwing it up in the air again.

Back to aquascaping. IMO if you let the ludgwia grow too tall on the right it will not look as good in the layout.

My Scapes
Post InfoPosted 02-Jul-2006 13:44Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
LITTLE_FISH
---------------
----------
***** Little Fish *****
Master of Something
male usa
I used the same method to break up rocks
Great minds think alike

I am not gonna tell the wife about your holes if you don't tell about mine

Thanks for the compliment on the tank, we will have to see how it evolves over time. I am not too worried about the growth of the Ludwigia, all plants in this tank are growing really slow. Although, maybe this will change with the Eco now, we will see.

Over time I may replace some of the older Wisteria with new clippings as the old one is not in the best shape either. I can tell that I neglected the fertilizing regime in that tank. But I had a reason: I didn't want to stress new arrivale with elevated nitrates, so every time when new fish were QTed I didn't use ferts and Excel for at least 2 weeks in a row.

Ingo

Post InfoPosted 02-Jul-2006 14:36Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
LITTLE_FISH
---------------
----------
***** Little Fish *****
Master of Something
male usa
I actually think that the Platy fry pictured above is no longer available for photo taking. Either they have been sucked up into the filter or they paid a price for swimming in the open. I didn't feed the tank on Friday and forgot it yesterday (came home late), so maybe the grown ups got too hungry. So this morning, when I fed them, there was only one fry left, and that was a smaller one than the ones pictured.

Ingo

Post InfoPosted 02-Jul-2006 14:52Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
LITTLE_FISH
---------------
----------
***** Little Fish *****
Master of Something
male usa
And by now there is no fry left. I assume the way the tank is layed out does not really lean itself to fry surviving long enough to not be eaten.

Oh well, I assume I don't have to worry too much though, I for sure have enough platies

Ingo

Post InfoPosted 09-Jul-2006 13:05Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
TW

----------
Fish Master
* * *Fish Slave* * *
Kudos: 278
Votes: 338
female australia au-newsouthwales
Too bad about the fry. I still have not had any fry survive, if I leave them in the tank. Sometimes I think they might, cause I see them everyday for a week - but never for much longer.

But, you have a lot of platies, so we know you'll soon have more

Cheers
TW
Post InfoPosted 10-Jul-2006 01:30Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
LITTLE_FISH
---------------
----------
***** Little Fish *****
Master of Something
male usa
Thanks Robyn,

Yeah, I don't have to worry about the number of platies I have, I would say that so far I purchased 5 all together (3 sunset 2 twin bars) over a span of 1.25 years and I probably had overall maybe 40 (some died, some were given away, some were culled).

Thanks again,

Ingo

Post InfoPosted 10-Jul-2006 02:13Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
LITTLE_FISH
---------------
----------
***** Little Fish *****
Master of Something
male usa
Here is a new shot of my 20G, after having had a week with basically no power for 48 hours (see 125G log for details). All plants seem to have survived the situation just fine, maybe the Wisteria has suffered a little as a few leaves are melting (but I don't think it is anything to worry about).

Attached Image:

Full Tank

Post InfoPosted 23-Jul-2006 13:10Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
LITTLE_FISH
---------------
----------
***** Little Fish *****
Master of Something
male usa
This one is an experinent. After my last redo of this tank there was a tiny fragment of Xmas Moss left on the wood (in 2 spots) and I decided to keep it there.

Now I am wondering how long it will take until it will take over the wood again

Attached Image:

Moss on Wood

Post InfoPosted 23-Jul-2006 13:12Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
LITTLE_FISH
---------------
----------
***** Little Fish *****
Master of Something
male usa
OK,

Recent events brought a trio of Apistogrammas into my posession, details about this can be found in My 40G Breeder Log. Also there is the introduction that lead to the events that I will describe here.

The male was so agressive that I had to change the scape to give the females more hiding space.

Here is the tank before the change, notice the flower pot design , an attempt to make the tank more Apisto friendly.

Attached Image:

Before Change

Post InfoPosted 05-Aug-2006 16:11Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
LITTLE_FISH
---------------
----------
***** Little Fish *****
Master of Something
male usa
I forgot to mention it, but in the previous shot you can see the female Triple-Red in front of the driftwood and the fins of the Double-Orange male just to the left of the thermometer.

Next, I removed wood, rocks, and plants from the left half of the tank. I decided to keep the right half as is, it seems to have enough hiding spaces over there.

Here you see the female Double-Orange on the left, and the male on the right.

Attached Image:

Half Done

Post InfoPosted 05-Aug-2006 16:14Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
LITTLE_FISH
---------------
----------
***** Little Fish *****
Master of Something
male usa
Then I placed the wood back in, I also added another piece that allows to hide underneath as it is a form of a bridge (the one in front, happens to be from Jeff Senske ). The I added a rock in the way back left corner and another one in the middel of the tank, basically as additional screens.

Last but not least, the plants were added back in.

Attached Image:

All Done

Post InfoPosted 05-Aug-2006 16:16Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
LITTLE_FISH
---------------
----------
***** Little Fish *****
Master of Something
male usa
The initial plan was then to put the male in a breeder net, but so far, in the last hour or so, all 3 fish are swimming around. There is still some pushing by the male, but the females are not fleeing for their lives.

I plan on leaving the male in to see how it goes, I can always put the breeder net in if I seem it fit (I built it already).

Here is the Triple-Red in the left front corner of the tank.

Attached Image:

Triple-Red Female

Post InfoPosted 05-Aug-2006 16:20Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
FRANK

---------------
---------------
Kudos: 5263
Votes: 1690
male usa us-colorado
Hi,
I don't think I'm in favor of that whatever it is in the
left front. It's too massive and instantly draws all my
attention to that "thing." Perhaps if it were further
back into the tank, with some plants in front of it to
break it up, or if it was draped with some plants, and
further back into the tank, it would not be so distracting?

Frank

-->>> The Confidence of Amateurs, is the Envy of Professionals <<<--
Post InfoPosted 05-Aug-2006 16:21Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
LITTLE_FISH
---------------
----------
***** Little Fish *****
Master of Something
male usa
And here is the Double-Orange female above the Senske wood, I guess she likes it

Most of the time the females currently take turns in the front left corner, and if a decision has to be made on who gets it then the Triple-Red is the clear winner.

Attached Image:

Double-Orange Female

Post InfoPosted 05-Aug-2006 16:23Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
LITTLE_FISH
---------------
----------
***** Little Fish *****
Master of Something
male usa
And last but not least, before I respond to Frank's input, here is the reason for the change, an over-the-top ready male, young and inexperienced one may add.

I hope the females have enough spots now and I can keep them all in there without having to resort to the breeder net.

Attached Image:

Double-Orange Male

Post InfoPosted 05-Aug-2006 16:25Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
LITTLE_FISH
---------------
----------
***** Little Fish *****
Master of Something
male usa
OK now, on to Frank's comment:

Frank, you may not remember, but this is my QT. All fish that enter the Ingo household have to go through here

As such, it's primary purpose is to get fish healthy and then transfer them to whatever tank they are slated for.

Part of the time, the tank is empty except for the permanent Platies, but other times it has to accomodate its temporary guests. If this includes a temporary distrubance in the design, so be it.

In this particular case, increasing the number of hiding spaces has 100% priority over looks, and I am sure that you are the first one to agree.

And don't make me tell Jeff Senske that you call his wood a "thing"

Ingo

Post InfoPosted 05-Aug-2006 16:31Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
FRANK

---------------
---------------
Kudos: 5263
Votes: 1690
male usa us-colorado
EditedEdited by FRANK
Hi Ingo,
You are absolutely correct. I'd completely forgotten that
this was a QT tank. Actually, it's taking on a life of its
own and could easily become another show tank.
Sorry....

Frank

-->>> The Confidence of Amateurs, is the Envy of Professionals <<<--
Post InfoPosted 05-Aug-2006 23:39Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
LITTLE_FISH
---------------
----------
***** Little Fish *****
Master of Something
male usa
See,

You made the best compliment that a QT can receive, that someone doesn't even recognize it as a QT.

No need to say sorry, Frank, under normal tank conditions you would have had a very valid point

Ingo

Post InfoPosted 06-Aug-2006 00:04Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
Wingsdlc
----------
Fish Guru
What is this?
male usa
It's too massive and instantly draws all my
attention to that "thing."
Now where did I hear this before??

55G Planted tank thread
19G Container Pond
Post InfoPosted 06-Aug-2006 00:18Profile AIM PM Edit Delete Report 
LITTLE_FISH
---------------
----------
***** Little Fish *****
Master of Something
male usa
Now where did I hear this before??
Somehow I was hoping you would not come across this thread, Wings. There was no way that you simply could have ignored that, wasn't there ?

Well, comment is in post above

Ingo

Post InfoPosted 06-Aug-2006 01:31Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
mattyboombatty

---------------
---------------
-----
Tenellus Obsessor
Kudos: 1507
Votes: 1301
male usa us-northcarolina
Hehe, that really is a "thing", it looks like it could be hidded a bit more with the plants as soon as you get some growth and not be so invasive.

Critical Fertilator: The Micromanager of Macronutrients
Post InfoPosted 06-Aug-2006 03:20Profile Homepage PM Edit Delete Report 
LITTLE_FISH
---------------
----------
***** Little Fish *****
Master of Something
male usa

Ok, here is another look at the Thing, not to defend my position, but to explain further. The Apistos are not the only fish looking for a hiding spot, half the time the female Platies hide out as well. Reason is the same, a pesky male. Here you can see the smaller male Platy chase after the larger female, he does that hours in a row. At the same time, the second female (not pictured) is hiding in one of the new nucks.

The spot in the pictrure where the female Apisto is enables the fish to swim under and through the Thing, reaching the next level of defense, aka more driftwood hiding spots, without having to come into the open. Actually, pretty much the whole left side of the tank is now covered with wood and rock, there are only a few spots left into which I planted the Wisteria.

Ingo

Attached Image:

Thing

Post InfoPosted 06-Aug-2006 11:25Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
Wingsdlc
----------
Fish Guru
What is this?
male usa
Somehow I was hoping you would not come across this thread, Wings. There was no way that you simply could have ignored that, wasn't there ?

Well you see I didn't know how to take it right off the bat. I thought about just laughing and saying haha LF has a thing! But I resisted.

Speaking of the original "Thing", you should read about it in my log.

55G Planted tank thread
19G Container Pond
Post InfoPosted 07-Aug-2006 14:12Profile AIM PM Edit Delete Report 
LITTLE_FISH
---------------
----------
***** Little Fish *****
Master of Something
male usa
Thanks Wings

Otherwise, this tank is still involved in the gender bending mystery of my Apistos, and I have no clue as to what is going on.

Ingo

Post InfoPosted 07-Aug-2006 15:54Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
LITTLE_FISH
---------------
----------
***** Little Fish *****
Master of Something
male usa
One quick update shot of the QT this weekend. Since about a week or so I added a few additional "Hiding Options" to the tank. Given that I didn't want to lose any plant area I stacked a rock and a pot on top of the wood. I know it is not the prettiest, but at least it assures that even the most scared Apisto is getting some food.

On that frontier, all is the same - meaning that I believe to have at least two males, maybe even all 3 are males.

Have fun,

Ingo

Attached Image:

Full Tank

Post InfoPosted 27-Aug-2006 13:16Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
mattyboombatty

---------------
---------------
-----
Tenellus Obsessor
Kudos: 1507
Votes: 1301
male usa us-northcarolina
EditedEdited by mattyboombatty
What pot

Errrmmm, looks very ummm...functional is the word I think.

So how are the ?confused? apistos?

EDIT: Oh, do I see some of the bolbitis in there?

Critical Fertilator: The Micromanager of Macronutrients
Post InfoPosted 27-Aug-2006 15:36Profile Homepage PM Edit Delete Report 
tetratech
----------
Ultimate Fish Guru
male usa
What pot
I would much prefer you stand the pot upright and have some clowns head with flowers on it pop out every few seconds.

My Scapes
Post InfoPosted 27-Aug-2006 15:54Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
LITTLE_FISH
---------------
----------
***** Little Fish *****
Master of Something
male usa

Yeah yeah, just keep on using my desparate situation to make fun of my setup, but I don't want the male gang in there to kill each other.

With regards to the Apistos, I added some comment to your offer in my 40G Log, as they are still confused.

And yes, I added some small pieces of Bolbitis (and micro swords) to this tank as well, just for the fun of it (and to see how it does under non-high-tech settings.

Ingo

Post InfoPosted 27-Aug-2006 16:17Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
Tainted Glory
-----
Hobbyist
Kudos: 41
Votes: 0
male usa
What are you using for lighting and CO2 on that tank?
Post InfoPosted 03-Sep-2006 07:24Profile AIM PM Edit Delete Report 
LITTLE_FISH
---------------
----------
***** Little Fish *****
Master of Something
male usa
Mike,

The lighting on this tank is an AGA double flourescent strip light, with 2 x 20W 6,700K. But I ordered a new Coralife 65W PC strip for it which I hope to put on next week. Not because I really need it, just because

CO2: When the tank is not housing fish in QT (except the resident Platies) then the tank gets 10ml of Flourish Excel once a week after the water change (50%). Sometimes I only change the water every other week, depending on my time availability.

Well, I removed the pseudo female Apistos this week, and added Matty's real females. As such, the enormous structure on the left was no longer needed. Here is the tank now:

Attached Image:

Tank Now

Post InfoPosted 03-Sep-2006 12:25Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
LITTLE_FISH
---------------
----------
***** Little Fish *****
Master of Something
male usa
I still have two AquaClear 50 hanging on the tank, and if the neighbor asks for his filter then I will give one of them to him. I ordered another one anyway as I like the idea to have less current but with the same filtration effects.

Here is a closer look at the left tank side I like the little Wisteria in front of the wood that almost looks like a palm tree (didn't get light in the lower parts as it was smacked between the wood pieces).

Attached Image:

Left Side

Post InfoPosted 03-Sep-2006 12:28Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
LITTLE_FISH
---------------
----------
***** Little Fish *****
Master of Something
male usa
Here is one of the two female Cacs that I got from Matty, thanks again for that

They seem to settle in ok, although they still have problems identifying the white flakes that float in the water column as food. They rather wait until the flakes are on the substrate and then pick them up. All my Apistos started off like that until they realized that they get more of the food if they feed on the surface.

Attached Image:

New Female

Post InfoPosted 03-Sep-2006 12:31Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
LITTLE_FISH
---------------
----------
***** Little Fish *****
Master of Something
male usa
And lastly, here is a closer look at my Narrow Leaf Ludwigia. I have never seen it becoming so red in my 125G with way more light and CO2. Maybe redding has not so much to do with light as assumed

This plant, originally transported into the tank from the 125G as clippings, is now the sole survivor of Ludwigia in all my tanks as I got bored of it in the big tank. The leaf size is maybe half as large as it was in the big tank which makes it look quite a bit better, IMHO.

Attached Image:

Narrow Leaf Ludwigia

Post InfoPosted 03-Sep-2006 12:34Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
LITTLE_FISH
---------------
----------
***** Little Fish *****
Master of Something
male usa
In the last week the tank has seen one of its new filters go to the legitimate owner of it, my neighbor. Today, I added a few goodies to the tank, one being another new AC50 to replace the one given away. I like the idea of having 2 filters on the tank and run them at slow speed.

The other treat for the tank is a brand new 65W light unit that I bought. Of course Coralife, and of course 6,700K. We will see what the tank does with that much light, like what - over 3wpg?

Anyway, I just remembered that this tank is now a little over one year old and I think I would like to show some full shots that reflect the tank's changes over that year.

Here it is 2 weeks (or something like that) after initial setup:

Attached Image:

After Setup

Post InfoPosted 11-Sep-2006 02:25Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
LITTLE_FISH
---------------
----------
***** Little Fish *****
Master of Something
male usa
Then the tank saw some minor changes in the plants that it contained, you will have to read through the log to find out why things are the way they are at the individual stages:

Attached Image:

Growing

Post InfoPosted 11-Sep-2006 02:27Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
LITTLE_FISH
---------------
----------
***** Little Fish *****
Master of Something
male usa
Growing of these plants worked out so well that there was soon nothing left but plants and what seems just like a little water,

Attached Image:

More Growing

Post InfoPosted 11-Sep-2006 02:28Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
LITTLE_FISH
---------------
----------
***** Little Fish *****
Master of Something
male usa
Then the tank saw its first major change, the complete redo to contain moss and wood, getting a little more styled.

Attached Image:

Starting to Style

Post InfoPosted 11-Sep-2006 02:30Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
LITTLE_FISH
---------------
----------
***** Little Fish *****
Master of Something
male usa
This basic setup persisted for quite a while, I liked it and it gave the shy new fish a welcoming home. Nevertheless, it was not easily maintained as the moss needed constant trimming and the tenellus in the front didn't grow that well either.

Here is the tank with the same layout at a latter stage:

Attached Image:

Later Stage

Post InfoPosted 11-Sep-2006 02:32Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
LITTLE_FISH
---------------
----------
***** Little Fish *****
Master of Something
male usa
After another major overhaul, the tank got its current layout, although it went through some changes in order to house a few gender confucsed Apistos:

Attached Image:

Current setup

Post InfoPosted 11-Sep-2006 02:34Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
LITTLE_FISH
---------------
----------
***** Little Fish *****
Master of Something
male usa
And here is the tank now tonight, with the addition of the other second filter and the new light. I think my fertilizer routine for this tank has to be more stable now.

Attached Image:

New Light

Post InfoPosted 11-Sep-2006 02:35Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
LITTLE_FISH
---------------
----------
***** Little Fish *****
Master of Something
male usa
Last but not least, the whole tank again, this time including the entire light unit. I like the look of such a system more than I like the double flourescent fixture that I had on it before.

Attached Image:

With Light Unit

Post InfoPosted 11-Sep-2006 02:37Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
tetratech
----------
Ultimate Fish Guru
male usa
Nice chronology of a planted tank. O.K. so now that this tank joins its other high-light cousins what are you going to do with dosing, etc. The tank will have to at least get a daily shot of excel and regular ferting to keep algae away.

On the current scaping, I've always liked the simplicity of the tank and the placement of wood and rock seemed to work, but now the rock on the left seems to have disappeared (or it appears that way) and it looks like there is wood only on the left and rock only on the right.

My Scapes
Post InfoPosted 11-Sep-2006 02:56Profile PM Edit Delete Report 
# Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
Post Reply  New Topic
Jump to: 

The views expressed on this page are the implied opinions of their respective authors.
Under no circumstances do the comments on this page represent the opinions of the staff of FishProfiles.com.

FishProfiles.com Forums, version 11.0
Mazeguy Smilies